Cobra - Plastic pen with translucent colored barrel with chrome accents.
Welcome to Visage-Inc!
Visage, Inc. is a privately owned, promotional merchandise company that assists clients in creating brand awareness and increasing market penetration in unique ways. The following factors distinguish Visage from other promotional companies and make us one-of-a-kind within our industry.
- Boutique Environment for clients with heavy hitter buying power with vendors
- Creative drive with persistence and determination to come up with best solutions for our clients
- Personal Touch is what Visage has built its reputation on. We don’t strive to win the job, we strive to create a partnership with our clients and become a trusted advisor.
- Response time is something we believe separates us from the masses. It’s imperative for us to provide our clients with quick turnarounds, immediate responses, and peerless customer service.
- Attitude Matters. The icon in our logo is the letter “A”. It represents attitude because at Visage we believe in being kind, courteous and respectful to everyone, every day. Our clients always have a great experience when working with us. Just ask them.
Planning ahead and knowing what is coming up on your schedule is so important, especially in today’s go-go-go world. With professionals both inside of your company and clients counting on you, having a clear understanding of your calendar and daily activities is vital. Sure, your phone probably has a nice little application, so you can pull it out and check when you're on the go. That is great in the short term, and smartphones really have helped aid in modern business, but it doesn't offer you a constant reminder.
The new year is here, which means for many businesses and organizations it’s time to begin planning their promotional product budgets for the next 12 months. In some cases, it’s also time to begin ordering the products for the whole year. If this is you, you may be worried that ordering a product at the beginning of the year means it may be outdated or out of demand by the end of the year.
Fear not, here are several trends that are guaranteed to still be hot throughout 2017.