Extra large golf outing packet with 4 extra long tees, 2 markers, 1 divot fixer.
Welcome to Visage-Inc!
Visage, Inc. is a privately owned, promotional merchandise company that assists clients in creating brand awareness and increasing market penetration in unique ways. The following factors distinguish Visage from other promotional companies and make us one-of-a-kind within our industry.
- Boutique Environment for clients with heavy hitter buying power with vendors
- Creative drive with persistence and determination to come up with best solutions for our clients
- Personal Touch is what Visage has built its reputation on. We don’t strive to win the job, we strive to create a partnership with our clients and become a trusted advisor.
- Response time is something we believe separates us from the masses. It’s imperative for us to provide our clients with quick turnarounds, immediate responses, and peerless customer service.
- Attitude Matters. The icon in our logo is the letter “A”. It represents attitude because at Visage we believe in being kind, courteous and respectful to everyone, every day. Our clients always have a great experience when working with us. Just ask them.
Planning ahead and knowing what is coming up on your schedule is so important, especially in today’s go-go-go world. With professionals both inside of your company and clients counting on you, having a clear understanding of your calendar and daily activities is vital. Sure, your phone probably has a nice little application, so you can pull it out and check when you're on the go. That is great in the short term, and smartphones really have helped aid in modern business, but it doesn't offer you a constant reminder.
Businesses are constantly weighing the cost and benefits of their marketing activities. If you’re considering designing and purchasing promotional products for your business, you may be asking yourself a simple question: is it worth it to purchase promotional products just to give them away?
The answer is a resounding yes, and we created a short, fun, animated video to explain why.