I have been doing business with VISAGE-INC since the 1990's, and have never missed a deadline or been disappointed. This means a lot when I have over 100 District Managers placing individual orders. This is great service, and it goes far beyond that. Leanne Cofield and her entire staff go the extra mile for you. Just give them an idea and they will find the right item for you, in the right color and at the right price. If they can't meet or beat a price, they are up front and tell you. I've tried others and always come back. They truly work for you and I consider them a part of my team. VISAGE-INC is my branding company of choice for Royal Canin.
6600 NW Tower Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64151
Drop us a line!
Visage, Inc. is a privately owned, promotional merchandise company that assists clients in creating brand awareness and increasing market penetration in unique ways. The following factors distinguish Visage from other promotional companies and make us one-of-a-kind within our industry.
- Boutique Environment for clients with heavy hitter buying power with vendors
- Creative drive with persistence and determination to come up with best solutions for our clients
- Personal Touch is what Visage has built its reputation on. We don’t strive to win the job, we strive to create a partnership with our clients and become a trusted advisor.
- Response time is something we believe separates us from the masses. It’s imperative for us to provide our clients with quick turnarounds, immediate responses, and peerless customer service.
- Attitude Matters. The icon in our logo is the letter “A”. It represents attitude because at Visage we believe in being kind, courteous and respectful to everyone, every day. Our clients always have a great experience when working with us. Just ask them.
The owner of Visage, Leanne Cofield, purchased Visage in 2002 from her then “boss” who was called to active duty in the National Guard. At that time, Visage was father and son operation. Presented with the opportunity, Leanne didn’t hesitate to buy the company because she knew it had enormous potential. She has worked hard taking the business to a level that competes with large companies but maintains that small, boutique style of service. A key element in the success of Visage is the people. Our team is strong, competent and eager to help our clients succeed in their marketing efforts. Leanne is only one person, but Visage is a team of individuals who have created an experience that is almost nonexistent in this industry today. We care as much as you do about your brand, we go the distance for you, and we succeed, for you.
Visage is a 100% certified woman-owned business and a member of the Advertising Specialty Institute.