Features enhanced insulation; EVA foam molded top and bottom for extra sturdiness; a leak resistant, heat-sealed, antimicrobial liner; metal bottle opener attached to bag; top grab rope handle; dual zippered storage pockets; and interior mesh pocket for ice pack storage (ice packs not included). 36 can capacity. PVC free
Welcome to Visage-Inc!
Visage, Inc. is a privately owned, promotional merchandise company that assists clients in creating brand awareness and increasing market penetration in unique ways. The following factors distinguish Visage from other promotional companies and make us one-of-a-kind within our industry.
- Boutique Environment for clients with heavy hitter buying power with vendors
- Creative drive with persistence and determination to come up with best solutions for our clients
- Personal Touch is what Visage has built its reputation on. We don’t strive to win the job, we strive to create a partnership with our clients and become a trusted advisor.
- Response time is something we believe separates us from the masses. It’s imperative for us to provide our clients with quick turnarounds, immediate responses, and peerless customer service.
- Attitude Matters. The icon in our logo is the letter “A”. It represents attitude because at Visage we believe in being kind, courteous and respectful to everyone, every day. Our clients always have a great experience when working with us. Just ask them.
A lot of companies stop promoting in the summer because it's not trade show season, but don't forget that summer can be an important and impactful time for marketing your business.
At Visage we like to think of our clients as partners. They come to us with a need, and we help them solve it. We offer our clients solutions to their marketing and promotional needs, but on top of that, one of our goals is also to educate them.
Pricing can sometimes be complicated in the promotional materials world. Running charges can often feel like unnecessary, annoying charges, and as the client, you may have a difficult time understanding WHY they are necessary.