Features enhanced insulation; EVA foam molded top and bottom for extra sturdiness; a leak resistant, heat-sealed, antimicrobial liner; metal bottle opener attached to bag; top grab rope handle; dual zippered storage pockets; and interior mesh pocket for ice pack storage (ice packs not included). 36 can capacity. PVC free
Welcome to Visage-Inc!
Visage, Inc. is a privately owned, promotional merchandise company that assists clients in creating brand awareness and increasing market penetration in unique ways. The following factors distinguish Visage from other promotional companies and make us one-of-a-kind within our industry.
- Boutique Environment for clients with heavy hitter buying power with vendors
- Creative drive with persistence and determination to come up with best solutions for our clients
- Personal Touch is what Visage has built its reputation on. We don’t strive to win the job, we strive to create a partnership with our clients and become a trusted advisor.
- Response time is something we believe separates us from the masses. It’s imperative for us to provide our clients with quick turnarounds, immediate responses, and peerless customer service.
- Attitude Matters. The icon in our logo is the letter “A”. It represents attitude because at Visage we believe in being kind, courteous and respectful to everyone, every day. Our clients always have a great experience when working with us. Just ask them.
At Visage, we’re focused on doing what we can to help improve our community. It always gives us pride when we see our promotional products used to raise awareness and funds for important causes across the Kansas City metro area. On October 9th, Visage printed shirts for the 6th annual Bill Cross 5K Walk/Run for BackSnacks, raising funds for Feed Northland Kids.