Dime size round golf ball marker. 3/4" diameter.
Welcome to Visage-Inc!
Visage, Inc. is a privately owned, promotional merchandise company that assists clients in creating brand awareness and increasing market penetration in unique ways. The following factors distinguish Visage from other promotional companies and make us one-of-a-kind within our industry.
- Boutique Environment for clients with heavy hitter buying power with vendors
- Creative drive with persistence and determination to come up with best solutions for our clients
- Personal Touch is what Visage has built its reputation on. We don’t strive to win the job, we strive to create a partnership with our clients and become a trusted advisor.
- Response time is something we believe separates us from the masses. It’s imperative for us to provide our clients with quick turnarounds, immediate responses, and peerless customer service.
- Attitude Matters. The icon in our logo is the letter “A”. It represents attitude because at Visage we believe in being kind, courteous and respectful to everyone, every day. Our clients always have a great experience when working with us. Just ask them.
How can a promotional product do something positive for your community? At Visage, Inc., we’re always looking for ways to use our services to improve our world and the lives of people of Kansas City and the world. That’s why we go out of our way to help non-profit organizations promote themselves, and partner with businesses that have a positive mission to help those around them.
The perfect promotional item is a great way to elevate your event or promotion to the next level. But, what if you wanted to elevate the promotional product itself? Well, with high-quality special packaging from Visage, Inc. you can!
Packaging is an often overlooked but impactful aspect of a product you buy or receive. For years, well-known companies like Apple have leveraged fantastic packaging designs to make their products feel even more high-quality, and fuel the anticipation and excitement their fans feel when opening their products.